RDA’s annual Gala is Houston’s premier design event, celebrating leaders in the architecture, engineering, design, and construction communities. This year—due to the pandemic—we’re reimagining the event into an online celebration of Houston’s built environment.
Who Builds Our City? brings together practitioners and industry leaders to celebrate the collective effort of those who build our cities. Paying tribute to the diverse range of people and professions that shape Houston, RDA will share stories of those who often are out of the spotlight, but who are integral to the making of our built environment. With Chairs Stan Marek and Mike Holland, RDA invites you to join this special, one-night only event as we bring together the voices of the craftspeople, designers, builders, engineers, and architects building Houston everyday.
The event is open to all completely free of charge, but please consider becoming a sponsor or make a gift of any size to support RDA. All proceeds directly support RDA’s programming and publications that aim to make architecture and design more accessible. Click the 'REGISTER' button above to become a sponsor, make a gift and/or register for the event.
$25,000 Premier Underwriter (FMV: $1,550)
All benefits from Leadership Underwriter, plus
- Prominent logo recognition on RDA website, event invitation and program, as well as credits during the virtual event
- Verbal acknowledgment during event program
- Full-page ad in Cite magazine
$15,000 Leadership Underwriter (FMV: $1,050)
All benefits from Underwriter, plus
- Logo recognition on RDA website, event invitation and program, as well as credits during the virtual event
- Invitation for 6 (total) to post-event private reception with special RDA guests
- Recognition on event landing page
- Half-page ad in Cite magazine
$10,000 Underwriter (FMV: $550)
All benefits from Contributor, plus
- Recognition in virtual waiting room seen by all event attendees
- Recognition as sponsor for all signature 2020/21 RDA programs (as printing deadlines allow)
$7,500 Contributor (FMV: $550)
All benefits from Benefactor, plus
- Listing in event program and credits during virtual event, as well as logo recognition on RDA website
- Invitation for 4 (total) to post-event private reception with special RDA guests
$5,500 Benefactor (FMV: $550)
All benefits from Patron, plus
- Recognition as sponsor for one signature 2020/21 RDA program in all event-related materials (as printing deadlines allow)
- Invitation for 2 to post-event private reception with special RDA guests
$3,500 Patron (FMV: $550)
- Opportunity to share virtual event link and electronic program with guests of your choice
- Listing on RDA website, event program, and credits during the virtual event
- One-year RDA corporate membership, which includes five complimentary individual memberships to gift, four complimentary tickets to RDA Architecture Tour, and invitations to special networking events.
All donors will be listed on the RDA website following the event. Any in-person post-event activities will be managed in accordance with regulations on the current health situation from Rice University and local officials.
Donations to the Rice Design Alliance are tax deductible to the extent the contribution exceeds the fair market value of benefits received.